Hello August

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Me & Glass. Picked up a stone chip. Good news, they are fixing it. Bad news, they found another one near the top that is already running that can't be fixed

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Me & Glass. Picked up a stone chip. Good news, they are fixing it. Bad news, they found another one near the top that is already running that can't be fixed

They may not be able to fix it, but they should be able to stop it from running. Something I didn't know about till this year.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
They may not be able to fix it, but they should be able to stop it from running. Something I didn't know about till this year.

This was a pretty good shop and they did say that some shops would do it but they won't because they can't guarantee it. But, you are right and I will probably try another shop in a couple of weeks. Thanx

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Funny how somethings work out.
After my 4 hr delay in getting unloaded this morning. Was originally planning on doing an empty move, but after the delay decided to wait awhile.

Couple hours later I get a load. DH 170 miles to St. Charles Illinois, going to Sandusky Michigan. Not the most desirable location lot of corn field haha.

But ironically, I've been interested in some properties in that area and just haven't made it up there yet. So looks like I'll be doing a little sightseeing tomorrow

1 tiny 200 pound skid, Oh and all miles but 50 paid at normal rate, can't ask for much more