10% off, Lodi Metals

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Lodi Metals has all sorts of cargo securement products. Their load straps are extremely good, orders of magnitude better than the junk sold at truck stops. They offer multiple colors which allows having different lengths of straps immediately identifiable by color. One of the key advantages of custom straps is being able to have the ratchet 5-6 inches from the end so the entire length of the strap is adjustable. If you have not yet had something very small that a truck stop strap wouldn't secure you eventually will. With a custom strap with the ratchet at the end you can secure anything. I don't own the company or get commission or anything else. I just was lucky enough to find them and get straps that made my job easier and were so good they never wore out unlike the truckstop junk. Here's a link to the 10% off code.

10% off ALL Orders - No Minimums

guido4475

Not a Member
I ordered four 20 feet long ratcheting straps a few years ago, with the ratchet end set at 12" from the end. Like you said, it comes in handy on not only small loads, but any load the ratchet is right at the rear door. However, I am finding the blue webbing is not holding up as well, and having to replace the webbing with more firm, stronger webbing done at Toledo Tarp. It's like 15 bucks. Other than that, Toledo Tarp also will make any size generator cover you want. I strongly suggest going with the more expensive, shiny and smooth tarp material, as bugs and dirt wont stick to it, and it is impervious to exhaust heat from the generator if you have to shut it off quickly and go. One made for my Honda 3000 with fuel cap access flap, exhaust flap, and key start/choke/fuel shutoff access was around 65 bucks. Sorry to of hijacked this thread, if it appeared I did so.

Attachments

• 20160730_102240.jpg
    20160730_102240.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: OntarioVanMan

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No problem as far as I'm concerned. It's just here for people to know how to get better quality stuff that will last longer and better than the truckstop junk and made in Ohio not China.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
thanks for info, check out harbor freight, northern tool , they both have great stuff