Bad day

louixo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
A "Higginsville Guy" had a rough day so he walked into a bar on main street and ordered a drink. He just sat there

for a few minutes.

Then, in walked this 6’5” 300 pound HOG (biker from Chicago). The big tuff biker sat down beside him. Then the biker

reached over, picked up his drink and guzzled it down, the whole thing.

The biker laughed, smiled and then asked, “Your drink is gone. Get us another!”

The Higginsville Guy just stared at the biker. Said nothing.

After a few minutes the biker wondered if the Higginsville Guy was ok. He said, “You OK?”

The Higginsville Guy said his day had been the worst day of his life. After slaving away for 25 years at the local company,

when he reported to work this morning, the boss said, “Sorry, I’m going to have to let you go. You are fired.”

Then he told the biker he left, walked to the parking lot to get in his car and drive home. His car had been stolen, that he then

had to walk all the way home.

When he got home his dog did not recognize him, walking across the front lawn. The dog was totally used to him driving up.

He told the biker, "My dog thought I was a burglar, ran out and bit me in the ankle.”

I limped into the house. My lovely wife looks at me. She wants to know why I’m home early. I told her that I had been fired.

She says, "that’s it, I’ve had it, I want a divorce."

Then he told the biker it was all just toooo much. He explained that he then walked to the bar, ordered a drink, put two deadly

cyanide pills in it, was waiting as the pills dissolved . He said, Then you walked in and guzzled my drink down”,

So the question now is: How are YOU doing?