Our Life on the Road Some REAL Realities of Expediting

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
One of the biggest questions we get asked is "can you make a living doing expediting?". In this video we talk about that and also give you some hard facts on the subject.

CLICK HERE to see more...

TeamHutch

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Also thank you for allowing us to be part of the blog section of your website, it is true an honor to be part of this great resource for driver you've created

Reactions: chillout

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
You hit a lot of good points right on the nose.....everyone's needs are different...even the way they run their business....Judy and I ran team for about 6 yrs before she came off the road...
For myself I have a recent medical issue that has restricted my load options that hamper my income...
can't do long loads direct

I wish the 2 of you all the success and more, that Judy and I have come to enjoy from expediting...

Ken aka OVM

Reactions: TeamHutch

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Also thank you for allowing us to be part of the blog section of your website, it is true an honor to be part of this great resource for driver you've created

Thank you - it really is a community effort. From drivers to our sponsors, it all about working together. Looking forward to seeing you both at the Expedite Expo in July!

Reactions: TeamHutch

TeamHutch

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
You hit a lot of good points right on the nose.....everyone's needs are different...even the way they run their business....Judy and I ran team for about 6 yrs before she came off the road...
For myself I have a recent medical issue that has restricted my load options that hamper my income...
can't do long loads direct

I wish the 2 of you all the success and more, that Judy and I have come to enjoy from expediting...

Ken aka OVM

Thank you sir, I will say I've been reading on here a little over three years now, and have always valued yours and some of the other veterans comments and options.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan