M-14 closing spring 2016

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Add in what's going on at 23/475 and 75/475 interchanges in toledo and it just makes you want to not drive anywhere.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
There is congestion everywhere and I don't think we can ever get around it now matter what they rebuild. I can think of a few spots closer to Detroit or in Detroit that need to be reworked first.. Like the 25mph ramps on I-75 for both North bound and South bound traffic. No acceleration ramps/ or merge lane in these areas either...This is a huge bottle neck several times a day every day of the week.

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There is congestion everywhere and I don't think we can ever get around it now matter what they rebuild. I can think of a few spots closer to Detroit or in Detroit that need to be reworked first.. Like the 25mph ramps on I-75 for both North bound and South bound traffic. No acceleration ramps/ or merge lane in these areas either...This is a huge bottle neck several times a day every day of the week.
Just wait for the 5 yr project on 94 rebuild between the Lodge and I think Moross that will start in 2017 along with the Rouge bridge rebuild.

paulnstef39

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
From what I read yesterday, this is going to be a 20 year cluster f*ck to complete. Arrggggg!

Retire and Move. I went from Tampa Bay ~3M people to Lafayette TN ~4500 people. The only time we have a traffic tie up is when 4 really polite people get to the 4 way stop at the same time. No after you, No go ahead, Go ahead you look busy...

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Retire and Move. I went from Tampa Bay ~3M people to Lafayette TN ~4500 people. The only time we have a traffic tie up is when 4 really polite people get to the 4 way stop at the same time. No after you, No go ahead, Go ahead you look busy...
I moved from Atlanta to middle of nowhere TN. Love it.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Reactions: paulnstef39

SweetT

Seasoned Expediter
Driver

Hi neighbor, I live up the road in Scottsville.

Reactions: paulnstef39