Cheap Gas

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
LIES lies lies....

unless you miss typed and you meant to say 1.47?

CITGO

7039 W Houghton Lake Dr & Knapp Rd

I have seen it the lowest in Lafayette, IN for 1.26 a gallon....not right off the I-65. 4 miles from an exit....

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
According to Gas Buddy the best prices near home are $1.399 for regular if paid in cash and $1.699 for diesel and not sure if that's cash only or any payment method.

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
In Newport news va , using Kroger points diesel was $1.29 , price with out points was $1.70

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
tomorrow or Monday will fill up a Kroger using my points will be $.50 gal off list price , be about $1.299

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Sally made a big Kroger purchase in December (driver bonus fuel cards) that netted us a $1 a gallon discount.
Nothing like filling up two vehicles at a time (35 gallon max) twice in a month and getting gas for 55-65 cents per gallon!!! Kroger points come in handy!! Make those gas card purchases when they have their 4X points!! Big savings.
She used to send me out of town with BP and Shell fuel cards almost every month.
When every cent counts/helps, check it out!

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My wife buys a lot of things for her office at giant eagle and gets fuel perks for Get Go, about twice a month I get to fill up for free!

Reactions: Murraycroexp

Jim Tropf II

Active Expediter
Carrier Management
I was traveling through the Houghton Lake area when the gas wars was happening. My brother shot me a text saying that gas was only $.48/gal so I made a quick pit stop to see what was going on. It was the middle of a snowstorm, 45 mph on 127. Anyways, I can't tell you what the price actually was because there was too much traffic to even get to the gas station along with two squad cars helping to keep the order. Not worth the $20 savings to wait in that line...

Reactions: Ragman

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Just learned last night night Meijer shifty acres is or was offering 1$ off per gallon after purchasing x amount of prescriptions with your mperks. And that's all I know. Pays to watch these things