It's a Team's Life Nine Stops - 3 States

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
Agent calls with a load involving nine stops, unwrap the freight, and an inside delivery. Are you interested?

First question is "How much does the load pay?" Load pays very well which means there is going to be some work involved. Next "What is the weight?" answer less than 1000 pounds. Next "How many miles?" less then 800 miles and two days to deliver the nine stops. Sounds like a challenge we want the load.

When we pickup the load we get the details and now we know part of why this load pays so well. At each stop after we set the table in the shoe department with the little topper on the table we need to take two pictures of the table, take a picture of signed bill of lading and then email all of this to the shipper and the agent.

READ MORE...

Deville

Not a Member
I had a similar load as well. 6 stops in NJ and NYC. Only thing I was by myself and don't have a lift gate. From pickup to last delivery It was spread out over a 24 hour period however I was able to bang it out in one day. and roughly 250 miles. It helped that I knew the lay out of several of the malls. I wheeled a couple in through the front door as well. I would do it again.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Deville I hope yours payed as well as ours! It was fun and the freight was so light we did not need the lift gate. It was fun and it was very different than anything we have done.

Deville

Not a Member
Deville I hope yours payed as well as ours! It was fun and the freight was so light we did not need the lift gate. It was fun and it was very different than anything we have done.
I wouldn't taken the run if it didn't pay well. I'm running a business not a charity, nothing is for free.

Reactions: TruckingSurv