Craving McDonald's?

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes they are. And they're juicy. They're just not thick and juicy like Wendy's, they're thin and juicy.

The thing in common is, both start off with unfrozen ground beef.
Okay, it's working....I'm WANTING a Burger...a good one!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Okay, it's working....I'm WANTING a Burger...a good one!
halo-olive-burger.jpg

Reactions: vandriver2

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Halo burgers "olive burger". You can find them all around Flint Mi.
Never heard of Halo Burgers...it's a local Chain to Michigan? I'm not a picky eater at all (except for anchovies) but have only been a fan of black olives and not the green ones for some reason. It's an interesting combination and I will give it a try some day when I'm REALLY hungry. The picture makes it look awesome.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Never heard of Halo Burgers...it's a local Chain to Michigan? I'm not a picky eater at all (except for anchovies) but have only been a fan of black olives and not the green ones for some reason. It's an interesting combination and I will give it a try some day when I'm REALLY hungry. The picture makes it look awesome.
Ya, it's pretty much just a small chain in the Flint and Landing areas of Michigan, although Novi has one.

It is a strange combo, but it works! Awesome burger!

7_4_9.gif

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
image.jpg Ok now this one Ragman...."The Bold n Crispy Burger"....an onion ring and A1 Sauce.
Yum, I'm in Heaven! Look at that thing!
I just read Michigan has 16 Halo Restaurants, and their burgers DO look like burgers.
Stomach making loud hunger sounds now! All I have here is milk, Cheerios and a banana to pretend it's that burger!
Sighhhh.

Reactions: Ragman

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ya, it's pretty much just a small chain in the Flint and Landing areas of Michigan, although Novi has one.

It is a strange combo, but it works! Awesome burger!

7_4_9.gif
I give new foods a try....and then I know (Quail eggs, Squid, Smoked Octopus, Sushi)
Ok, drove home from Beaver Dam...just got called with a load to Honda...gotta go grab my Cheerios in a bowl and head to my Sprinter. Thanks for the Burger Place!

Reactions: Ragman