The ISIS bunch,how do they do what they do?

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
We, the USA, England,France,Germany,for example, have tons of firepower--ships,planes,standing armies,air forces, ammo of all sorts. Question-how does ISIS with a few trucks and 50 cals and really no sophisticated weapons like the rest of the world, have us all stopped in our tracks, so to speak. Hmmm, now we spend trillions on military might and we have been in the Middle East for 15 years. I'm going to Walmart and clear the air...we gotta quit baby sitting the world. See ya at Wally World.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's as simple as they are committed and believe in their goals.
Pick up some clif bars, they're on sale.

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
Skyraider, to your question, "How does ISIS do what they do?" ... ISIS relies on terror. Terror is a force multiplier. Our President knows the scope of slaughter going on in Iraq, Libya, Syria, North Africa and other parts of that region. Apparently, our President has given tacit approval since he gives the matter bare minimum attention. War is either all in or all out. Obama chooses for us to be out.

Obama doesn't have the stomach to confront ISIS in a meaningful way. He has roughly 18 months left in office and will likely leave the ISIS mess for the next administration.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Skyraider, to your question, "How does ISIS do what they do?" ... ISIS relies on terror. Terror is a force multiplier. Our President knows the scope of slaughter going on in Iraq, Libya, Syria, North Africa and other parts of that region. Apparently, our President has given tacit approval since he gives the matter bare minimum attention. War is either all in or all out. Obama chooses for us to be out.

Obama doesn't have the stomach to confront ISIS in a meaningful way. He has roughly 18 months left in office and will likely leave the ISIS mess for the next administration.
All Presidents in my memory have the same problem.
Can we all say Beirut and Somalia.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I would venture to guess that the Ramadis have no minute men set up at this time.....they might need a George Washington of the Middle East.... here you go....

Last edited: