What the college kids say about Hillary for Pres....

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes, the "challenged" voters will vote for her for no other reason than to brag they voted for the first woman candidate for president.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think thats, what some college kids say. But hey who's worried about accuracy.

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Yes, the "challenged" voters will vote for her for no other reason than to brag they voted for the first woman candidate for president.
Unfortunately your right, just like some won't vote for her just because she's a woman candidate or some wouldn't vote for Obama for no other reason then he's half black. It's unfortunate when people vote that way.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
I don't think I would be upset if Billary wins, it gets Bubba back in the white house. I made a lot of money the last time Bubba lived there. So did a lot of other people.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
hillary1.jpg

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
12193760_1093497757350564_9130627088095521101_n.jpg

So you all want Hillary for President Really she hates Military

The HildaBeast
The HildaBeast

THE REAL HILLARY CLINTON: Episode #3 - She Throws Coffee in Marine's Face
someone I know | 12-22-02 | dfu

Posted on ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2002‎ ‎11‎:‎46‎:‎33‎ ‎PM by doug from upland

NOTE: the survival of our Republic is threatened by two things -- fundamentalist Islamic terrorists and Hillary Rodham Clinton. President Bush is leading the fight against the terrorists. It is up to those of us who know the real Hillary Clinton to lead the fight against her. We must shine the light of truth on this dangerous woman so that all Americans may know the real Hillary.
#3 in a series.
This comes from someone I know and whom I trust. No, I am not making this up. You know Hillary. It is not necessary to invent anything.
It is an honor to be a Marine stationed in the White House as a guard. Isn't it? Well, if you are in the White House when Hillary Clinton is there, perhaps not.
This true story comes from a woman who is very proud of her Marine nephew. I am sure you have heard the stories from Gary Aldrich about how ranking officers were used to serve food in the White House. This particular young Marine, proud to serve his country, was on duty near Ms. Clinton, the first evil lady at the time. It seems that her coffee cup was nearly empty and she had the audacity to tell the guard to go get her more coffee. His proper response with both dignity and respect was, "Ma'am, I'm not allowed to leave my post, ma'am." But Hillary wouldn't quit. She ordered him again and he gave the same response. So what did the first evil lady do? SHE THREW THE REMAINING COFFEE FROM HER CUP IN HIS FACE!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: wimpy007

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
View attachment 12474

So you all want Hillary for President Really she hates Military

The HildaBeast
The HildaBeast

THE REAL HILLARY CLINTON: Episode #3 - She Throws Coffee in Marine's Face
someone I know | 12-22-02 | dfu

Posted on ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2002‎ ‎11‎:‎46‎:‎33‎ ‎PM by doug from upland

NOTE: the survival of our Republic is threatened by two things -- fundamentalist Islamic terrorists and Hillary Rodham Clinton. President Bush is leading the fight against the terrorists. It is up to those of us who know the real Hillary Clinton to lead the fight against her. We must shine the light of truth on this dangerous woman so that all Americans may know the real Hillary.
#3 in a series.
This comes from someone I know and whom I trust. No, I am not making this up. You know Hillary. It is not necessary to invent anything.
It is an honor to be a Marine stationed in the White House as a guard. Isn't it? Well, if you are in the White House when Hillary Clinton is there, perhaps not.
This true story comes from a woman who is very proud of her Marine nephew. I am sure you have heard the stories from Gary Aldrich about how ranking officers were used to serve food in the White House. This particular young Marine, proud to serve his country, was on duty near Ms. Clinton, the first evil lady at the time. It seems that her coffee cup was nearly empty and she had the audacity to tell the guard to go get her more coffee. His proper response with both dignity and respect was, "Ma'am, I'm not allowed to leave my post, ma'am." But Hillary wouldn't quit. She ordered him again and he gave the same response. So what did the first evil lady do? SHE THREW THE REMAINING COFFEE FROM HER CUP IN HIS FACE!!!

Really? As much as I dislike Hillary, I would not even post old bogus crap like this!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Hey, I read on an Internet chat board that some guy is saying -- and he's not making this up, either, -- that someone he knows and trusts says that some woman -- his relationship with whom is not mentioned -- says that her nephew who is a Marine who works at the White House says that -- on some unmentioned day -- Hillary Clinton threw coffee in his face! And this is not the only incident -- this Internet chat board guy has at least two other stories about Hillary!

paulnstef39

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Hey, I read on an Internet chat board that some guy is saying -- and he's not making this up, either, -- that someone he knows and trusts says that some woman -- his relationship with whom is not mentioned -- says that her nephew who is a Marine who works at the White House says that -- on some unmentioned day -- Hillary Clinton threw coffee in his face! And this is not the only incident -- this Internet chat board guy has at least two other stories about Hillary!

Clearly this is 100% reliable information. After all I did hear about it on EO from an admin. :goodboy:

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Your too funny click on this link the HildaBeast take you to snoops. Only Cooperate fools Financial Engineer will vote for this wench and keep kicking the can down the road.
The HildaBeast

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
hey tortus click on the link and it takes you to snoops. That's your favorite place isn't it. back in your shell your in time out.....

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
hey tortus click on the link and it takes you to snoops. That's your favorite place isn't it. back in your shell your in time out.....

Either you didn't bother reading Snopes' appraisal of the comments attributed to HRC, or you accept anonymous "sources" as 100% believable. Almost none of the comments can be proven as fact - they're just something somebody said.

Reactions: Turtle and RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh geez, I'm defending the person I despise, and "liking" comments that refute negative comments about Hillary. What am I thinking lol. I guess I just don't like any fictitious negativity regardless of the party. Let's have a fair race, regardless of where the chips fall.

Reactions: Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Much like Obama, you don't even need to make up ridiculous, over the top, stuff about Hillary. There's plenty of real, actual ridiculous, over the top stuff at hand.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Much like Obama, you don't even need to make up ridiculous, over the top, stuff about Hillary. There's plenty of real, actual ridiculous, over the top stuff at hand.
That's the problem. The more the ridiculous, over the top made up stuff that is passed on; the more the actual ridiculous, over the top stuff begins to appear to be ridiculous, over the top made up stuff.

Reactions: blackpup

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Yep. Using a private email server to hide her activities, something that she she be arrested and charged for, really ain't that big a deal when you compare it to throwing hot coffee in the face of a Marine.

Reactions: RoadTime

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
I don't think I would be upset if Billary wins, it gets Bubba back in the white house. I made a lot of money the last time Bubba lived there. So did a lot of other people.
Yea he road out what carter and Reagan got started and didn't in prove on them