Hello March, where ya at

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Delivered to possibly the grouchiest place on earth ! Now people watching at the pilot in Covington

Sent from my flying circus

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh ...don't worry the rolling pin will be waiting for me ....lol
11066782_871825846189238_100074130066128465_n.jpg

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
VA HAD TO GET 2 THINGS DONE BUSINESS WISE YEA THE OLD RIG A MA ROLE YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN, GOT BOTH DONE THIS MORNING. BACK IN SERVICE NOW GOT A LOAD OFFER SAID YES AND ASKED IF THEY HAD THE 2ND HALF THAT GOES. BUT ON HOLD THEN LOST THE CALL THEY HUNG UP CALLED BACK IN AND SAID YES THEN FOUND OUT I DIDNT GET IT. OH WELL SEND IN 2 WHEN IM GOT THE BIG CAHOONA AND CAN DONE BOTH. OH WELL. YESTERDAY I DEL AND WENT OUT OF SERVICE TO DO MY BUSINESS. OFFERS YESTERDAY WERE CRAP. TODAYS WAS A GOOD ONE BUT SOME ONE ELSE GOT IT. HOME BASE NOW AND GO HIGH OR STAY AT HOME. LAST TIME I WAS HERE WAS DEC 19 2014 AND I WAS HERE FOR ABOUT 3 HOURS LONG ENOUGH TO GET WIFES ID CARD AND THEN DEAD HEAD TO MEMPHIS TO DO A LOAD. MAY BE ILL SIT HERE TILL THE PAY GOES IN TOLD - WEDNESDAY- WAS A GOOD DAY THURS WAS A BAD DAY BUNCH OF CRAP. AND THEN TODAY SAME AS YESTERDAY!!! BE ADVISED I CANT RUN FOR FREE TOLLS GOT TO BE PAID FUEL ECT. WHEN I DH TO A LOAD AND ITS GOT TOLLS GOTS TO PAY THEM WHEN LOADED AND GOT TOLLS GOTS TO PAY THEM. IF I HIT THE 0 ON AN OFFER MUST BE NOT ENOUGH TO COVER TOLLS OR I NOT AN I POD CANT STORE, HOLD, BABY SIT, FREIGHT FOR FREE. EVEN IF ITS OVER A WEEKEND THATS STORAGE. D TIME D TIME D TIME.

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Today, to be exact, 3 Years in a cargo van.
Couldn't believe I actually spent 90% of time sleeping in the van.
I'm beginning to think I don't need a house and the mortgage payments anymore.

Wish me luck in trying to explain this to the wife, lol.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Got that beat hands down. 365 days a year and I claim 350 days in for Per Diem that's 59.00 a day x 350 days not to bad. For what its worth I am sick of peanut butter sandwiches out here. I got the inside scoop Barry is going to up the rate to 69.00 to possibly 72.00 a day. YEA!!!!

Today, to be exact, 3 Years in a cargo van.
Couldn't believe I actually spent 90% of time sleeping in the van.
I'm beginning to think I don't need a house and the mortgage payments anymore.

Wish me luck in trying to explain this to the wife, lol.[/QUOTE]

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I could just sit here. till my pay that was suppose to hit the bank Friday and didn't, hits the bank on.( wed). Take some R&R I will or they could get me moving with a nice load and then give me another to end the week with. Something to think about dedicated runs are not what they are cracked up to be. A Set Rate that don't increase when the fuel surcharge goes up bad V00 Doo for the driver if paid off the bottom Run and DH pay. As the fuel goes up the amount of the run and DH pay goes down thus the driver makes less. Also on those runs the more DH there is the less the Driver gets paid Why it works out that way. No Matter the way you slice it. Youd think that a 715 total mile run would pay the same off the bottom. Nope. Sorry the more DH that's shown the less the Driver makes total. On them type of runs the Drivers percentage should come off the top so no matter what the driver is paid the same for each run. But in all real fairness the company should pay more if the fuel surcharge goes up. The company's got deep pockets. Any case I need a good Run. Mission for the day was compete on target 2 for 2 at 1030 AM. Waiting I will not do a load that doesn't pay the Tolls.

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
While sitting here watching "Nashville", I thought, wouldn't it be neat to take my wife there. She is a huge country music fan.

I am going to take her to the real Bluebird Cafe. Anybody been there? What can we expect.