Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
in past when i ran for roberts express/fedex cc
i sold mary kay, new pc and laptop, mason shoes
pro heat gen set , new and used truck fielded rep for pro heat
heated mirriors, heated window washer heater
still have truck consultant, ( can't believe how much people pay for my 2 cents)and now sale sprinter vans
had to do something while waitting for the next load

tknight

Veteran Expediter
I do sound and lighting for a main business and expedite with my st8 truck to support my audio habits
Here's an example of what I normally do
ImageUploadedByEO Forums1380078384.914739.jpg

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
Ya TK and me both are in the entertainment biz, I still have some great clients that pay well but Ive cut way back, my days in that biz are grinding down.....sound, lighting, electrician...I was an electrician for the last two Olympics, Ive done Movies, The Bodyguard, The Doors, Pure Country, and I used to travel doing Generator power for Broadcasts nationwide, Ive done many a sporting event, Chanpionships, NASCAR, NHRA, all over the US.....

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
My brother and I own A small duplex we rent out normally makes me enough money to take my wife and I on a nice CHRISTmas vacation each year.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have an internet income on the side. It goes up and down as far as dollars are concerned.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
I used to launder money, run drugs and guns for the CIA but now I'm too old! :cool:

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
[QUOTE=tenntrucker;

Your a sick sick man. Lol

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
ZUNE
I bet you have a rack of ACL's on your truck for driving lights.

No but just converted my interior box lights to all led daylight ,next will be new loading lights led of course and I am looking into a Dmx r g b w led setup for inside my sleeper!

tknight

Veteran Expediter
ImageUploadedByEO Forums1380144678.236754.jpg
Just another shot of a typical weekend in the music biz,,the stuff I have to endure while mixing monitors for an act!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByEO Forums1380144601.865971.jpg
    ImageUploadedByEO Forums1380144601.865971.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 52

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Photographer. For a short period of time I tried to make a living out of that, but I missed the freeways too much...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EO Forums mobile app

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Still bid and set up/coordinate commercial Mechanical Insulation projects for pipe fitter friend..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

WanderngFool

Active Expediter
I've been thinking about getting into woodworking ever since buying my first straight. This will be my 2nd winter and last year I think I could have done better making cute little ornate thingamabobs for people with disposable income though the winter. A few months break from the road would be good too.