January 2013 locations

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
In Snow Shoe Pa at a rest area napping and get a load offer....go figure.....wheres the hot spots again?? lol.....still waiting to see if hook set....

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh, I must have forgot to tell you about that fishing hole. ........:D

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
On my way to huntsville tonight for A pick up tomorrow morning dropping at our cross dock in painesville OH

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Chilly morning here in Jacksonville FLorida(46 now forecast high 69) for the first day of Landstars BCO days.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Washington, Pa. the home of Jerry Sandusky and Osso's Pizza

HAD a load going down to NC. Check engine light started flashing on the way down to the shipper and the van was misfiring. I'm assuming I have another bad plug or coil. Van at the shop. Just my luck!! Lol

Falligator

Expert Expediter
There's a Pilot just South of Seattle little ways past Olympia...but pretty busy. There's also a TA around mm 38 going up towards Snowqualmie Pass

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Delivered this evening in Baltimore, MD. Pick up near here tomorrow heading for Philly. At that nasty TA in the center of Baltimore. YUCK!

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sitting in the waiting room at FYDA Freightliner. going from Huntsville AL to Painesville OH truck developed A bad air leak it would maintain A safe air pressure but you could see it drop rapidly and build back up when the compressor kicked in. you could hear it leaking out of the parking brake valve but when I got to FYDA and applied parking brake it stops. I think its A brake chamber. luckily my drop off time is 2:30p.m. tomorrow.

myvan010

Seasoned Expediter
did a recovery load on wedesday from charolette NC to columbus GA. Now sitting at the pilot of 85 exit 41 in newnan GA waiting on the call

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Getting ready for my next load pick up today in cleveland drop in bayonne N.J. then 2nd drop in Maspeth N.Y.
OH-BOY