CLint Eastwood to speak at the Republican Convention

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Reports are that CLint Eastwood will speak at the Republican Convention Thursday night

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
The media are reporting Clint Eastwood will speak at the GOP convention, tonight. I am guessing he will hardly get above a raspy whisper.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
The media are reporting Clint Eastwood will speak at the GOP convention, tonight. I am guessing he will hardly get above a raspy whisper.

Maybe he will bring a 44 or a 357 and fire off a few rounds to wake up the crowd.:)

Mdbtyhtr

Expert Expediter
Mr. Eastwood has a way of getting his message across with few words. He was excellent!
Rubio was the best speaker of the night, in my opinion. Gingrich was okay, but switching back and forth with the blonde of the month club became annoying and detracted from the message. jmho

Scott

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
The RNC show was great. Lots of truths spoken, motivating the nation , existing loser President was mentioned. I think Romney might win,hey are your Obama wall posters fading?

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Well it didnt take long the Dems and leftists have started dumping on and attacking Clint Eastwood even some on the CNBC network

Last edited:

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Have to admit, it was pretty funny and original.
Based on that skit, there is now a new "Invisible Obama" page on twitter. It is getting more hits than his regular site. He has to be happy.

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Have to admit, it was pretty funny and original.
Based on that skit, there is now a new "Invisible Obama" page on twitter. It is getting more hits than his regular site. He has to be happy.

Right, it was a way to have something original and different than just having another speech.
Best line was : When someone isn't doing the job. "You have to let them go'.

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
Mr. Eastwood has a way of getting his message across with few words. He was excellent!
Rubio was the best speaker of the night, in my opinion. Gingrich was okay, but switching back and forth with the blonde of the month club became annoying and detracted from the message. jmho

Scott

I agree Rubio was fantastic. If he can remain free of scandal, Rubio will be a first-rate presidential candidate within the next one or two election cycles.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well it didnt take long the Dems and leftists have started dumping on and attacking Clint Eastwood even some on the CNBC network

nothing new there....I've been reading a lot more articles where both parties are getting "dumped" on.....both are a little light on the real facts.....

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
nothing new there....I've been reading a lot more articles where both parties are getting "dumped" on.....both are a little light on the real facts.....

You can't be saying that the Republicans AND Democrats just MAY be stretching the truth for their own needs are you? :confused: :rolleyes:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
You can't be saying that the Republicans AND Democrats just MAY be stretching the truth for their own needs are you? :confused: :rolleyes:

On no..not me....Romney is going to be the next great thang...his way...LOL...:rolleyes:
I am just wondering how he'll get from point A to Point B?....without screwing someone around...
If he wins both houses...he can do as he pleases....anything goes...he won't need executive orders...
hey, since he'll carry the big stick.....time for them term limits in the senate and house...
Cut them gold plated pensions and "special healthcare plans"

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Now what in the world would make you think that IF Romney wins, and has both houses, that he will be able to do anything? Obama had both houses and they could not pass a budget and were only able to sneak through Obama Care with a TON of back room skullduggery.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
On no..not me....Romney is going to be the next great thang...his way...LOL...:rolleyes:
I am just wondering how he'll get from point A to Point B?....without screwing someone around...
If he wins both houses...he can do as he pleases....anything goes...he won't need executive orders...
hey, since he'll carry the big stick.....time for them term limits in the senate and house...
Cut them gold plated pensions and "special healthcare plans"

We have had term limits for a long time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We have had term limits for a long time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

It is 100% OUR fault, as a People, that we are in this mess. We SHOULD have 'term limited' these duds ages ago. Which is why I say: VOTE 'EM ALL OUT!

We already have term limits, and it's long past time to limit their butts out of office.