April 2012 locations

denny2010

Expert Expediter
In elkton, De. waiting to go to pickup..lwast the sun is shining ..

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

paullud

Veteran Expediter
FYI the Flying J in Albuquerque, there is no diesel. Their delivery driver topped of the diesel with unleaded.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
FYI the Flying J in Albuquerque, there is no diesel. Their delivery driver topped of the diesel with unleaded.

Holy cow someones getting fired

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Before I made my drop, got my go home trip. Just need to stop by and get new rear door hinges.

In Waddy for now.

Last edited:

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Glendale / Elizabethtown KY Petro for the evening. Getting ready to watch the Kentucky / Kansas basketball game. Pickup in Louisville tomorrow headed to, where else, Kansas. And, we started out the day near Columbus. Must be our "Final Four" week, lol.

Sent from my DROIDX using EO Forums

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Holy cow someones getting fired

I would guess it will cost them their job, I know of a delivery driver that was fired for putting 93 octane in the 87 octane tank which doesn't hurt anything but a little profit. The Flying J in Albuquerque had to drain all the fuel out and start over which cost them at least 8-10 hours of fueling.

denny2010

Expert Expediter
Sitting here in bordertown.nj..and so r a few other fed ex cc trucks...hmmm, thanks for being predispatched

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
In KY heading out to ON in a few minutes. Busy week. Then home to get our windshield replaced. We are also getting that second air bag replaced and some work done on the lift gate.

Going fishing while home. To church on Sunday then a family dinner. Back at it early Monday.