again Pilot has revised the shower program...downward

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
To John

the showers now expire after only 3 days...not practical at this time for us...this line of work..

Anyway to get us exempt from this? using your corporate muscle...on is it Janice/Janet at Pilot...

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
This is the first I have heard about it. Let me see what I can find out. How many days was it before?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Pilot is telling me:

I checked into our shower program and was told it has not changed.

Loyalty customers receive 5 day showers if they fuel less than 500 gallons, they receive 7 day showers if they fuel between 500 and 1000 gallons and they receive 10 day shower credits if they fuel 1000 gallons.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
What are the chances of having the fleetone cards work at ALL T/A' / Petro's ??? Their shower credits are good for 10 days and for the most part their showers are a "notch above"...

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
We talk with them from time to time. They just haven't got aggressive enough yet.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
John Elliott wrote:

We talk with them from time to time. They just haven't got aggressive enough yet.

Hmmm they are a sponsor of the Expo and I bet they will be there again this yr to push their "Ultra One" program again this yr...maybe dropping by and dropping a 'bug' in their ear will help..add that to my list of things to do ...... :D

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines

A sneak attack at the Expo by OVM in that particular piece of clothing will remedy that.:eek: Have TJ go with him and they will unconditionally surrender,:D

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Combination of discount, transaction charge, shower policy and on and on. I wait for them to come to me, better negotiating strategy.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not too sure about the people TA/ Petro send to the expo. Last year they were supposed to be there to promote the new card and hardly knew a thing about it. Seemed like all they could do was hand you the flyer and say the info might be on that.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
To John

the showers now expire after only 3 days...not practical at this time for us...this line of work..

Anyway to get us exempt from this? using your corporate muscle...on is it Janice/Janet at Pilot...

My only other thought is....3 days with no shower????