Waiting for that first load (ever)

zack100

Active Expediter
I picked up the cube yesterday, had my stuff ready and tossed it inside ......... ready for that first load (as in ever). This morning, I got out and got a few small things in order to be totally ready (if that is ever possible). Then spent the day tapping my foot and yes, dispatch and myself did stay in touch. About 7:15 est and you folks understand. Seems an old Broadway play (Annie) had a song "nailing" the theme for an expediter - tomorrow, tomorrow ........... :rolleyes:

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I picked up the cube yesterday, had my stuff ready and tossed it inside ......... ready for that first load (as in ever). This morning, I got out and got a few small things in order to be totally ready (if that is ever possible). Then spent the day tapping my foot and yes, dispatch and myself did stay in touch. About 7:15 est and you folks understand. Seems an old Broadway play (Annie) had a song "nailing" the theme for an expediter - tomorrow, tomorrow ........... :rolleyes:

Exciting, ain't it:rolleyes::D

zack100

Active Expediter
English Lady is right, take an educated guess - sound like fun to me ! OK, the scenerio ....... newbie (that would be me), in central KY, his first run of a cube van going to ???

My personal theory, probably a shorter run (cause I'm a newbie) and it will take me one of 4 directions !! It's up to the more experienced to narrow the choices to a specific city.

Should you decide to play, I promise to post the result and the winner will get - absolutely no $$$$, BUT it's all in fun and I'd bet the winner will feel pretty good. ;)