October location...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Home now. Deadheaded up out of Tennessee for the heck of it. Well, not really for the heck of it. Blower went out and I need to get that fixed before I try to spend any more nights in a vehicle with no heat or AC. Laredo was brutal.

Changed mine a couple months ago...after watching the tech I felt kinda stupid.....it was so easy...DOH.....I'll never pay again to have one installed...:eek:

Loaded with a Monday drop...in Va for an overniter:D

feelin like the Appalachia man! Another delivery to Bryson NC...19 miles of always steering thru the Pidgeon R area....I just picked in Lenoir NC

Last edited:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well the Indiana load fell trough and we didnt get the bid on some others so I am still in the big d. Hanging with TPJohio.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We took a load for Monday, picks up in Richmond and goes up into PA. Short load but it pays nice. Too bad the weather is SO nasty here. Raw, damp, heavy mist falling, windy, just like England on a summers day!!! YUCK!!!

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I hate that fifteen minute wait between when your company calls you and the load is booked or lost to some other carrier. I run a lot of automotive freight for Arrow Freight Systems when I am back east, and sometimes they call me with good load offers that we never get. Most of the time they just book the loads because they know how I operate. Any load, any time, any direction!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
DH'd from Russellville Ark to West Memphis , pulled in to 5 police cars, lights goin , cops all over the place....i just made a U turn and headed down to Olive Branch......so here i am just finished a BBQ pork sandwich from the BBQ place across the road...i remembered that i wouldn't go there again, after i ordered and had that 1st bite....not bad, but not good...So now its spend the night at the "J".......

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Attention: All single women........party tonight at the j in dallas come join xiggi and tjpohio44 we'll be havin a blast!!! Ovm come on an join bring juju beans!!! Lol paaaaarrrrrrrrrttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Fort Wayne, In to Marion, In
then to Berne, In,
then to Fort Wayne International Airport for a pickup(what a joke you can't even get a flight to NY from there LOL, let alone another country)
then up to Garrett, In
then up to Coldwater, Mi
then over to Romulus(Detroit) Mi
Finally back home in Fort Wayne, In
Whew I am tired
Got a nice two stop load on my truck for Monday
Kentucky and then Paris, TN
Busy busy busy, I like it:D

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Currently running from Jersey to Chicago Heights for Monday morning. I'll probably hang at the Monee Petro Monday unless pre-dispatched.

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back home after an early delivery this morning. Leaving for Syracuse tomorrow am and already loaded out of Syracuse back to the great white north.

Got to have a nice visit with The Enemy and Jenny yesterday in Chicago and share some stories. Good people with great attitudes.....refreshing to hear. Hopefully your fries made it across the border Jenny.;)

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
Back home after an early delivery this morning. Leaving for Syracuse tomorrow am and already loaded out of Syracuse back to the great white north.

Got to have a nice visit with The Enemy and Jenny yesterday in Chicago and share some stories. Good people with great attitudes.....refreshing to hear. Hopefully your fries made it across the border Jenny.;)

It was nice meeting up with you too. Glad to finally talk to you since we didn't get a chance to at the Expo. BTW we woke up this morning at the office and there was a Green Listerene bottle next to our truck............

gsmacker

Seasoned Expediter
How come every time I come near PA its either raining or snowing???..........sittin at the J in Carlisle. AM delivery in Hagerstown, MD on Monday. Prolly be here till Sun Night, and prolly wonder back up here after I deliver if I dont get anything between now and then

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Dropped in Remington, IN this morning at 08:00 and then drove across the overpass to the Pilot and racked out for about 8 hours. Dispatch woke me up with a load for Monday morning picking up in Elgin, IL .... so I started heading north ..... currently at a Starbucks in Crown Point, IN about 10 miles south of the Grant Street J in Gary .... will head up there in a bit.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
whiteland. the only cv in the lot. an e-1 sprinter pulled in just after we parked.

was it anyone here in the j lot in toledo this morning? kw with pink and purple trim. hmmmmmm?????

Last edited:

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
whiteland. the only cv in the lot. an e-1 sprinter pulled in just after we parked.

was it anyone here in the j lot in toledo this morning? kw with pink and purple trim. hmmmmmm?????
My goodness, why didn't you say hi? Pilgrim was the opposite bookend. Sorry I missed seeing you and Gracie. :(