Apply to Expediter Services, LLC
Take the next step in your trucking career today! Complete our safe, secure, and fast application process and apply to Expediter Services, LLC! Once you've completed your driver profile you can apply to additional truck driving jobs with a single click!
Required fields have been highlighted.
About This Job at Expediter Services, LLC
At Expediter Services our focus is your success. We're here to help you achieve your goals with support programs that maximize your time, money and much more. When you join Expediter Services Circle of Success, we help you succeed YOUR way while offering you a Path to Ownership if you desire.
• Competitive Pay
• 3 weeks out 1 week home time
• Late Model - Freightliner Cascadias
• Choice of Carrier
• Specialized Equipment - Based upon Carrier
• Support Team - 24 Hour Assistance
• Non-Forced Dispatch
• Pet Friendly - Dog / Cats preferably
• Rider Program - Carrier Based
• Class A Drivers w/no experience – We offer a straight truck to tractor pathway
• Limited number of Class A solo tractor trailer opportunities available as well
• Minimum 21 years old
• Class A or B CDL w/air brakes
• Hazmat / TWIC / Passport / DOD Preferred but not required
• Must have an acceptable MVR and PSP
• Ability to pass a DOT Drug Test and Physical
- Late Model Freightliner Cascadia
- Standard and Custom Double Bunk Sleeper Units - Custom requires Hazmat endorsement
- Equipped with APU's
- Automatic Transmission
Expediter Services also offers:
- Factory and Custom Equipment
- Information on freight lanes
- Collection and audit of each invoice to make sure that anything you negotiated, i.e. price, miles, pick up and delivery time, detention, etc matches what is paid.
- Receivables will be processed weekly and forwarded on to you by direct deposit, comcheck or a mailed check to a specified address.
- Purchase of equipment
Driver Types Hired
- Contract Driver
Equipment Types Hired
- Straight Truck
Equipment Experience Accepted
- Straight Truck
- Dry Van
- Household Goods
- Car Hauler
|Doubles / Triples||No|
Expediting Experience Required?
- No, we do not require that applicants have expediting experience.
CDL Classes Accepted
- Class A
- Class B
|Bonuses for extra pickups & dropoffs:||No|
Hiring Area By State
- District of Columbia
- North Carolina
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
|Min. driver age:||22|
|Min. driving experience:||0 months|
|Hire a driver who has had their license suspended or revoked:||Yes|
|Hire a driver with a DWI or DUI:||Yes|
General Program Offerings
|Spouse rider program:||No|
|Child rider program:||No|
More Driving Jobs at Expediter Services, LLC
Straight Truck - Team Drivers
When you choose Expediter Services as your equipment provider, you get a head start on the competiti...