Your Truck

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
A nice post regarding Kenworth T-300s used by the Atlanta Falcons.

I would love to hear from everyone about your truck. I had an opporuntiy last night to sit in many different trucks International 4300 MB-2s etc..

Can you pleae list two positives about your truck and two things that you think are not so good.

Here is mine, Cab interior small, dash board guages poorly laid out for day time reading.

Positive One solid, well built, quite truck. Saftey features no other truck builder comes close to desiging into there trucks the ease and saftey that KW took the time to make their trucks driver friendly and driver saftey features standard.

rode2rouen

Expert Expediter
>
>Can you pleae list two positives about your truck and two
>things that you think are not so good.
>

Truck Particulars:

1999 International 9200 Eagle w/51" Hi-Rise ProSleeper
Cummins M11 370hp 10 Speed trans Tandem drives
26' Morgan box w/roll-up door Interlift ILFS liftgate
46,000 GVWR 24,400 MT w/full tanks

Positives:

1)Power to spare on ANY hill or grade
2)Integrated stand-up sleeper

Negatives:

1)Not as agile as a Class7 in tight situations (I deliver to car dealerships and things are ALWAYS tight)
2)Swills fuel when idling...current average MPG is approx. 8.25...I've gotta get an APU

Merry Christmas & a profitable New Year to all!!

Rex

FlameMerc

Expert Expediter
As you know I have a T-300 and really, whats not to like? I really like the Cab Mounted Mirrors, also the 315 HP Cummins/Super 10 speed. I guess if I had to say something negative about my truck, it would be the size of my sleeper.
I'm in the middle of upgrading the sleeper with Creature Conforts, and a few other things also, before I go back into service. Will keep you posted of progress.
Happy Holidays....Butch :D :D :D