YOUR President

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
I Voted for Sarah and the old guy...

He does not represent me. He vilifies me.

Yeah, I voted for the old dude and the hottie too, But I was referring to the one's who voted the Imam in chief into office because he sure isn't my president either!:cool:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
The funny thing is those here that voted for him (and there are more then a few) just don't see the error of their ways...lol for the most part they agree with him and are even willing to give him 4 more yrs to continue his bs.....and if i am wrong, please any of you that voted for him and told us we just needed to give him a chance and that he was going to fix it all and that he was going to regain our respect from the other foreign powers, please share with us where i am wrong....how is that "hope & change" workin for you???

Last edited:

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
The funny thing is those here that voted for him (and there are more then a few) just don't see the error of their ways...lol for the most part they agree with him and are even willing to give him 4 more yrs to continue his bs.....and if i am wrong, please any of you that voted for him and told us we just needed to give hom a chance and that he was going to fix it all and that he was going to regain our respect bu the other foreign powers, please share with us where i am wrong....

Don't expect a whole lot of responses from them! He's had his chance and blew it!:mad:

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
YOUR President is coddling Illegal Aliens at the new detention facility located In Texas according to www.cnsnews.com :mad:

Don't forget that Obama is installing a new 750k soccer field at gitmo. Found the money in the military budget by cutting health benefits to soldiers and vets.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Don't forget that Obama is installing a new 750k soccer field at gitmo. Found the money in the military budget by cutting health benefits to soldiers and vets.

What else would you expect? He is one with them. You know what they say, if you are one with the enemy, you are one.