Your NFL Teams 07 Schedule

Jayman

Expert Expediter
Well, my Colts have another tough season. I think SI says its the 5th hardest in the league. Most Indy fans look forward to playing the Patriots since we have developed one of the leagues fiercest rivalries. Even though I enjoy playing the Pats...I am looking forward to playing San Diego this November. I want to see what they can bring since they are/were suppose to be the best team in the league. :p

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Maybe playing the Bears woulda made the Colts' schedule easier? ;)

Gotta say it looks like the Hawks play all their hard opponents at home this year... Bears, Saints, Ravens, Bengals. Away we're looking at the Falcons, Steelers, and Panthers as our tough opponents. It looks promising this year. :)

-Vampire Super Slooth Trucker!!!

jbrbears

Seasoned Expediter
>Maybe playing the Bears woulda made the Colts' schedule
>easier? ;)
>
>Gotta say it looks like the Hawks play all their hard
>opponents at home this year... Bears, Saints, Ravens,
>Bengals. Away we're looking at the Falcons, Steelers, and
>Panthers as our tough opponents. It looks promising this
>year. :)
>
>-Vampire Super Slooth Trucker!!!

Verrrryyy funny, at least you consider the bears a "hard opponent" against the hawks.
;) the bears will always have a soft schedule, as long as the lions and vikes continue to suck. The chiefs game would be harder if it were here in KC, and the chiefs have too many question marks right now for me to speculate. This whole season is going to depend on the Bears draft, and the development of Grossman. the Defense should be back near the top of the league, but we need a tight end, and a Briggs replacement.