Your best vacation?

Falconlady13

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Since most of us have had other careers and even now as expediters,we enjoy getting out of our trucks.What was the very best vacation you ever remember taking?
My best one is taking our motorcycle in 1993 and heading out with no idea of where we really wanted to go.We just rode west and stopped at night and enjoyed the scenery during the day,and that was one week I'll never forget...just us and the cycle.:)

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Our 25th wedding anniversary. Neither one of our girls are married and all of us went to Vegas for a week. We do not gamble just spent the week seeing free stuff and seeing a few shows. It was a great relaxing time spent with the people we love the most.

Coco

Seasoned Expediter
Without a doubt, it had to be our 20th Wedding Anniversary. We took a cruise to the Carribean. Tod was very meticulias and even planned it during a full moon, Valentines Week of 1995.

My son wanted us to bring im back a conch shell. He had visions of calling wild animals from the front porch. I saw one in the water off the pier. Assuming the water was only about 3-4 feet deep I figured I could retreive it with minimal problems. So, I squated down and lowered myself into the water. SUPRISE! It was over my head. I can't swim.