You wore what shirt where?

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Ah, once again a fan shows he has more cajones than brains.. LOL... and he almost lost them..

http://wap.foxnews.proteus.com/index.php?page=content&contentId=889125&contentPage=-1

To some Oklahoma football fans, there are things that just aren't done in the heart of Sooner Nation, and one of them is to walk into a bar wearing a Texas Longhorns T-shirt

According to police, 32-year-old Texas fan Brian Christopher Thomas walked into Henry Hudson's Pub on June 17 wearing a Longhorns T-shirt and quickly became the focus of football "trash talk" from another regular, 53-year-old Oklahoma fan Allen Michael Beckett.

Thomas told police that when he decided to leave and went to the bar to pay his tab, Beckett grabbed him in the crotch, pulled him to the ground and wouldn't let go, even as bar patrons tried to break it up. When the two men were separated, Thomas looked down and realized the extent of his injuries.

"He could see both of his testicles hanging on the outside of his body," said Thomas' attorney, Carl Hughes. "He was wearing a pair of white shorts, which made it that much worse."

It took more than 60 stitches to close the wound.....

Dreamer
Forums Administrator
Expeditersonline.com
Truckme.com

"Ability can take you to the top, but it takes Character to keep you there."

- Zig Ziglar

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Now what would happen if you wore a Florida Gator shirt around Columbus Ohio. For all who care I sent Ms Anne from Bolt Express a Florida Gator National Champions shirt for her to wear. I am still waiting on the photo to appear on EO. LOL

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
LOL.. ah yes, I'm sure there would be some die hards who would indeed try to show you your cajones.. LOL...

Dreamer
Forums Administrator
Expeditersonline.com
Truckme.com

"Ability can take you to the top, but it takes Character to keep you there."

- Zig Ziglar

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
Well Rich, I would wear the t-shirt. I'm so cute, they would let it slide!! LOL!!! Don't worry, you will get the pics to see exactly how we "tricked" your shirt!

buckeyewildman

Seasoned Expediter
Anne i would like to make a comment on that but i would probaly get banned from the whole board so for once i will behave but you do have a point you probaly could wear anything and get away with it