Yellow rack

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
I found this item in a trucking mag and i have talked with the co. for those of us that keep trailers or are in straight trucks this looks to be a great product. I bought one and i am having a local co build me a box to stand them in because i want to mount it to my cab. As a solo i swap trailers often and its a pain to move the square "e" track bars from one trailer to another. for those thinking the same way the box i am having made is 26 inches long 5 inches wide 6 inches deep with one of the 26 inch walls to be 7 inches tall so you can drill holes for mounting. Also the bottom of the box should be made out of expanded metal so it will drain and not hold dirt that will jam the hooks. This way the bars can be stored the same way we store those crappy pressure bars
cargo bar stowage|stowing load bars|load bar|cargo handling|freight handling|trucker tough|freight protection equipment|e-track|vertical logistic slots|replacement guarantee|driver accountability

Last edited:

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I've had one of these in my straight truck for a couple of months now. Works great and saves a lot of time by not having to move the load bars out of the way of a fork lift when loading. You can secure load straps on it as well by rolling them up and working the lock bar through the center. OK, I'm a neat freak, but the box looks organized instead of having crap laying all over the floor, or straps dangling from the e track.

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
I designed a box to go with the yellow rack so I can mount it to the back of the cab. This way solo tractors don’t have to go through the hassle of taking them from one trailer to another. I will install it this coming week and the owners of the company that makes the yellow rack has offered me a deal. We are going to partner up on the parts. He will sell his part and link another web site where ill be selling the foot box. We will be at Panthers driver appreciation day for those that want to see it there will also be a picture on the yellow rack web site of how it looks mounted onto the back of the cab. I will be in testing mode for a while before I start selling them to make sure the thickness of the metal I am using is going to hold up. Last thing I want to deal with is returns I want to make sure my product is a good product before it goes into production.