Yeah, I want some Cheezy Poofs!!

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I could'nt help but chuckle when I heard that the South Park episode that totally goofed on Scientology was nominated for an Emmy. Tom Cruise used his Star Power to get Comedy Central barred from ever re-airing it. They are apparently owned by the same corporation that did MI3 and he threatened to do no pre-publicity if they did'nt agree to pull it. Issac Hayes quit the show over this episode, even though he was happy to take part in making fun of every other religion known to man. I guess someone in the mainstream media complex isn't afraid to take on the Power of the Cruise.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Yea but little does comedy central control the fact that Matt and Trey own the rights to the program and it is supposed to be released on DVD.

I do think between South Park, Family Guy and the Simpsons that the proof of politically incorrect shows can be and are a big money maker.

Oh be carful of the underpants nomes

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I thought it was when he was going to kill Batman?!? I remember that the joker was trying to kill Robin at the same time.

Well he may have said twice but what ever I have to change it and gotten too lazy to do so right now.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
That show is hilarious. M daughter watches every one of them. Still not sure how scientology fits in?

Davekc
owner
21 years
PantherII
EO moderator

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Greg... I think Riddler was bragging to Batman about his plans before he pressed the button to drop Robin. You know how they do that... "Before you kill me, tell me why you're doing this." "Well... since you won't be around, it won't hurt to tell you."

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was talking about South Park. The show they did ripping on Scientology was way funny. In the episode, Tom Cruise walks out of a closet he's hiding in. One of several very funny moments. (Coming out of the closet...) I like all the grown-up cartoons. Family Guy, King of the Hill, Simpsons. The Simpsons is getting a bit long in the tooth but they still come up with some laughs.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
Talking about the simpsons being on for a long time. That bart and lisa simpson sure must be stupid. They were in elementry school when I was and they are still there. I just think it's funny after all these years I've gotten older but they haven't. To bad life doesn't work that way.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
My wife and I like watching King of the Hill sometimes. Whenever I hear a trucker on the cb who is too fast to understand, I get on and tell him "Dang it Boomhauer! What the hell you talkin bout?"

Talk about some warped cartoons! Venture Bros on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim is one of the best in my book! They usually have some good shows, but lately have been putting on crap like Pee Wee's Playhouse. Talk about catering to retards!!!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Update on the Scientology show: Comedy Central is rebroadcating it next Wednesday, according to today's newspaper.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Comedy Central is now saying they never pulled the episode, it just did'nt make the rotation in repeats, or some b/s like that.