World series bound!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The "D"ETROIT Tigers are headed for the World Series! They "D"Emolished the New York Yankees, sweeping them in 4 straight. The final score was 8-1 in the final game. GO TIGERS!!!!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The "D"ETROIT Tigers are headed for the World Series! They "D"Emolished the New York Yankees, sweeping them in 4 straight. The final score was 8-1 in the final game. GO TIGERS!!!!

Hmmmm, I seem to remember something like this . . .

WAREHOUSE%20BROOMS%202.jpg

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Tiger starters had an COMBINED ERA of ""ONE"" for this series. That is BEYOND good!

This is only the 3rd time in Yankee history that they have been swept in a 7 game series.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
And they should be rested..

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

Being TOO rested is a concern. They were talking on the post game show last night that they may send the team down to Lakeland, to play a few games in the instructional league, kinda practice as 'game speed' to stay sharp.

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter
Ok men....choose your weapon and no quarter asked, or given. LOL

Cardinal fan for 39 years and I'm sure Detroit eagerly awaits the winner of the NLCS. Cards would give them a better series, but SF won't roll over. Game 5 tonight.

Repeat of 2006? Hmmm, could make for an interesting thread.

Any other Card fans here? I may need the help.

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ok men....choose your weapon and no quarter asked, or given. LOL

Cardinal fan for 39 years and I'm sure Detroit eagerly awaits the winner of the NLCS. Cards would give them a better series, but SF won't roll over. Game 5 tonight.

Repeat of 2006? Hmmm, could make for an interesting thread.

Any other Card fans here? I may need the help.

NOT a repeat of '06, but one of 1968! LOL!! Baseball is fun! Just think, if this was soccer we would be throwing darts at each other and rioting!

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter
IF the Cards can make it in
And IF this is a repeat of 68, or 06 (both teams had some fun in those two series).
And IF the Redbird lineup can hit to potential......

Shapes up to be a good Fall classic with excellent pitching in Detroit. And how....Detroit can use the revenue, the excitement, and honor of playing in the series. Cards are known for the best fans in baseball, but give a kicked down city something to cheer about is tantamount to trouble for the Redbirds. We'd need a new hero in St Louis, but a Freeze repeat would do.

IF....

Last edited: