Wording.

Swamp30

Active Expediter
So i can use dang not d****...i can say Dickcitonary but not ***.. Englishlady please answer this for me...

Edited by Englishlady: Corrected spelling of my EO tag

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp30

Active Expediter
I sure i can do it fairly easy..i just want the almighty **************** to tell what is acceptable to her..apparantly when is something thats not on par with her views i get a pm.
Now if you assume and imply you know exactly what i am saying when i use * then you dont need to be in expedite..fortune telling would be more like it..*****

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You can do anything you want, for a little while. You might want to think about adopting a more professional and mature position however. Your desired choice of verbiage does nothing to promote your thoughts and position. Your choices reinforce Lincoln's thoughts.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
She is just going by the terms of service we all agree to. Not her opinion at all.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Why would you use something other than the word if its nothing bad? Simple way to ovoid a hassle.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
As mentioned, please follow the COD in which you agreed. It is that simple.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
**** ok.. ****
There is another expediter forum where u can use all the 4 letter words you want to and they welcome all folks there to cuss as much as they want to, its a religion with them...... if u search the internet you will eventually find them, u will like it there, maybe.

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So, is it better to say somone Is suffering from cranial rectal entrapment instead of somone has his or her head up thier A?

Works for me.

Bob Wolf.

Monty

Expert Expediter
Why does Swamp think it is only English Lady that has issues with him? As for me, he is more than welcome to depart, and I'll gladly open the door for him, so it does not hit him in the rear on the way out.