Won't stay logged on

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Suddenly I have to log in every time even though I've checked the remember me box. It's definitely annoying. Hopefully a known glitch almost fixed?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Suddenly I have to log in every time even though I've checked the remember me box. It's definitely annoying. Hopefully a known glitch almost fixed?

It worked for me after I checked the remember box.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It is working again. Not sure why for a couple of days it ignored the remember me box. I hadn't cleared cookies or anything else that would have affected it that I know of either.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
It is working again. Not sure why for a couple of days it ignored the remember me box. I hadn't cleared cookies or anything else that would have affected it that I know of either.

The other day EO did an upgrade and I found myself having to log in.....I suppose they flipped the off switch for awhile...

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Didnt it do the same thing on one of the last updates and then they fixed it. Problems happen correcting them is what matters.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
anyone having problems using the "back arrows" to go back to the previous page?? I can go back 1 but thats it and sometimes not even that will happen..its happening on 2 different laptops and only on this site...

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I always have problems with the "back" buttons on this site. I have to click several times before it will work.