Canada Wind launches with cheaper phone rates

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Watching this very closely, so far, no US plans and only Metro services up here, but the pricing is causing the big boys to tremble...that I like!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Watching this very closely, so far, no US plans and only Metro services up here, but the pricing is causing the big boys to tremble...that I like!!

Why not buy into a US network?
I had Verizon before I moved down here, far superior to Bell Mobility, in price, plans...service about the same.
If you need a mailing address..I can help. :)

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I got a Blackberry and am fully addicted, having two complicates things a bit. I'm sure it is doable..I just haven't put the effort or time into it yet. I'm still running, not a fancy man like you who can take a whole month off:p!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I got a Blackberry and am fully addicted, having two complicates things a bit. I'm sure it is doable..I just haven't put the effort or time into it yet. I'm still running, not a fancy man like you who can take a whole month off:p!

Rookie!......:p

FIS53

Veteran Expediter
Wind right now is like Fido. The dog only reaches a few miles either side of the 400 near Barrie and stops working just north of Orillia (unless they've added to the network). That's why I like the bell system, go all the way to Hearst on the digital network.
Samething for going down east, some work and some don't go so far. So this means sticking to the expensive carrier until some new upstart comes along with a full coverage network.
Rob

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
I'm still running, not a fancy man like you who can take a whole month off:p!

Oh, OVM! I didn't know! Rumored good taste in summer clothing, as WELL as being a fancy man too! Woooohooooooo! Sounds like Juju netted a good catch there!