Will there be Sprinter loads from Detroit/Chicago to Tx 12/27-12/30?

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Looking to get out between those dates not going to make it this week back (the 140 broke down in Chicago, no crank no start hopefully starter fixes tomorrow or neg battery cable) in time to set up for Thursday or Friday. I was wondering if there will be loads that week or not? I suppose Chicago and Detroit is a good place to be regardless I need something into Oklahoma at minimum or Anywhere in Tx works even better. I heard before if you are running around the holidays that you can get loads because less people are working and at home.

Last edited:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There is less people running and a lot less loads available. In my experience there is even a bigger imbalance of vans to loads. Some get lucky most set.

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My accommodations are in GR, still esparless and I can't sit in places with nothing to do unless I'm sleeping.

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I never wait at truck stops, I treat this stuff unconventionally and it doesn't feel like a job only when I'm pushing 1200-1400 miles non stop then it feels like hell. I do sleep at trucks stops on occasion when I'm passing through use the restrooms and keep moving to the next town.
Drove from Chicago to KC yesterday nonstop didn't even get out. Denver today, suppose I'll take some rest stops...

Reactions: DollarSign