Will I See It at the Expo

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I’ve never been to the Expo.

Got a line on some good freight. 2 pallets, 2,000 lbs or less. 36 inches max height.

Thinking of coming out of retirement with a midroof Transit. Team freight.

I want to see some store bought sleepers.
Anybody exhibiting these anymore ?

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I’ve never been to the Expo.

Got a line on some good freight. 2 pallets, 2,000 lbs or less. 36 inches max height.

Thinking of coming out of retirement with a midroof Transit. Team freight.

I want to see some store bought sleepers.
Anybody exhibiting these anymore ?
I know the height is 36 in, but why not a high roof? Don't know what you mean about store bought sleepers, I like Bolt in Fort Wayne. They should be at the expo. There's also Midway out of Elkhart IN. They used to be a the expo show I think.

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I figured the midroof would handle better and get better MPG.

Bolt, etc is what I’d be looking for. If there’s no displays, I can swing by Bolt on my own at anytime.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I figured the midroof would handle better and get better MPG.

Bolt, etc is what I’d be looking for. If there’s no displays, I can swing by Bolt on my own at anytime.
Yeah probably true. Bolt always has a booth that I can remember and last year they had a Transit there done up I think. There's a Mid roof Transit in the classified section for 17 or 18K.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mid roof Transit is 72" high with a door height of 65". The mid roof isn't available in the extended length, at least it wasn't for the 2015 model year.

Reactions: DollarSign

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Those e cargo vans are mostly used and good for FedEx or Panther. All other carries use and only sign on Sprinter, Transit, Promaster.

Reactions: ntimevan