will Biden follow Trudeaus actions?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Trudeau is proud to report that Canada is moving forward with important reforms to Canada's military to better take on Russian aggression, the source of which is toxic masculinity and Putin's homophobia and misogyny.
So it is resolved, with an amendment to the charter, that the Canadian Ministry of Defense will allow male servicemen to dye their hair, do manicures and wear skirts.
It was clarified that the current instructions on the appearance of Canadian soldiers and officers are already outdated and do not correspond to modern realities.
Since September, both new recruits and longer serving members can wear their hair of any length and dye it in any colors.
It will be possible not to shave your face and wear beards, sideburns and mustaches of any shape.Will be allowed to have tattoos on the face.
Long nails, rings and ear piercings will be allowed.
Men and women will be allowed to wear items of clothing of the opposite sex, including men will be allowed to wear skirts.
These changes are expected to inspire recruitment into Canada's fighting force as it moves boldly forward into the future.

• Haha
Reactions: danthewolf00

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Trudeau is proud to report that Canada is moving forward with important reforms to Canada's military to better take on Russian aggression, the source of which is toxic masculinity and Putin's homophobia and misogyny.
So it is resolved, with an amendment to the charter, that the Canadian Ministry of Defense will allow male servicemen to dye their hair, do manicures and wear skirts.
It was clarified that the current instructions on the appearance of Canadian soldiers and officers are already outdated and do not correspond to modern realities.
Since September, both new recruits and longer serving members can wear their hair of any length and dye it in any colors.
It will be possible not to shave your face and wear beards, sideburns and mustaches of any shape.Will be allowed to have tattoos on the face.
Long nails, rings and ear piercings will be allowed.
Men and women will be allowed to wear items of clothing of the opposite sex, including men will be allowed to wear skirts.
These changes are expected to inspire recruitment into Canada's fighting force as it moves boldly forward into the future.
Draw them all in and then send them into combat hoping they all get killed?????

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
hospitals are closing for shifts up here in almost every province and ERs are also shutting down and Canadians still stubbornly are against private clinics... i say to them if you can afford it why not pay extra and get served?... my conservative government in Alberta is trying tho get the privitizing in the door but the push back is too strong right now.... unfortunately people will die in the hallways....

Reactions: muttly

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
hospitals are closing for shifts up here in almost every province and ERs are also shutting down and Canadians still stubbornly are against private clinics... i say to them if you can afford it why not pay extra and get served?... my conservative government in Alberta is trying tho get the privitizing in the door but the push back is too strong right now.... unfortunately people will die in the hallways....

Why are they closing? Do they pay way less than what they should? Or are there so few qualified people?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
short staffed... due to firing people over no vax... low pay... and poor staff feel neglected... the biggie ...shortage of Drs.....
healthcare has been so underfunded for many years over many governments... now its time to pay the reaper...

and just my opinion.... 100% public healthcare does not work...

Reactions: muttly

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
short staffed... due to firing people over no vax... low pay... and poor staff feel neglected... the biggie ...shortage of Drs.....
healthcare has been so underfunded for many years over many governments... now its time to pay the reaper...

and just my opinion.... 100% public healthcare does not work...

Unfortunately neither does the system here in the us, both are heading towards collapse, health care will only be for the rich.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums