Our Life on the Road WHY WE DRIVE 62 MPH | The Benefits Of Slowing It Down

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
The majority of the time we drive 62/63 mph. In this video we share why & some of the benefits to driving at that speed. What is the average MPH you drive?

CLICK HERE to see more...

Reactions: Turtle and RoadTime

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
My way of driving and saving for sure. One point that was only touched on briefly was staying out of the "Pack". It is amazing how this technique makes a safe clear assured space in front of you. Safe and a lot less wear on brakes.

Reactions: RoadTime and Turtle

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My way of driving and saving for sure. One point that was only touched on briefly was staying out of the "Pack". It is amazing how this technique makes a safe clear assured space in front of you. Safe and a lot less wear on brakes.
Kind of found that out last night. Not wanting to be the leader of the pack, I let a speedy semi pass on the left. About 100 ft in front of me I see him apply the breaks while still in the left lane. Sparking my curiosity, I quickly found out why, as a deer he hit came sliding across the road into my lane. (Dang, I just realised I should of saved the dash video). With my slower speed I was able to react in time to have it pass under my Sprinter.

I do thank him for taking out the deer instead of me

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: ntimevan and Turtle