Why was post deleted

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Anyone know why my post from yesterday about Striking was deleted?
Jumbuck:confused:
I don't know anything about it. Was it a new thread, or a post in another thread?
I'm not seeing it at all in any of the Moderated or Deleted threads or posts.

Last edited:

Jumbuck

Seasoned Expediter
I don't know anything about it. Was it a new thread, or a post in another thread?
I'm not seeing it at all in any of the Moderated or Deleted threads or posts.

It was a post in another thread....Thanks for checking. I probably did something wrong. Lord knows I've done that a few times.:eek:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Could be. I've posted a few times, or rather could have sworn I did, and ended up closing the wrong tab or something else had happened. Double posted, too, which isn't supposed to happen. Might be a glitch. Who knows.

Repost it if you can remember it all.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
It doesn't appear to have been removed by our mods/admin. I thought it was an interesting post myself.

Monty

Expert Expediter
"I didn't touch nothing!" .. From Indiana Jones movie .... as the kid bumped the room shrinking lever ....

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Xiggi quoted in the "your Ideas" post "I deleted post" I don't know if he means your post my post his post or someone elses post It would be nice if a post was deleted that the deletor would give the deleteee the reason for the delete

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I deleted my own post in that thread. I couldn't delete anyone else's and if i did i wouldn't go to another thread to say so lol. That would be kind of like delivering in Detroit when your shipment went to Chicago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Gotcha All I saw was "I deleted post" and wasn't sure what you were talking about

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Haven't found a way on the phone app to just delete a post. I can only delete what i typed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums