why have threads

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Everyone listen up.
I have uncovered an incredible opportunity.
One where you can get $1000 cash, no receipts no paper trail.
I got my mine yesterday and WOW, THIS WILL BE A MERRY CHRISTMAS.
SO, I AM GOING TO SHARE THE WAY TO THE FREE MONEY.:D

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
WE ARE SORRY TAKING OVER THIS POSTERS THREAD, A MULTITUDE OF INDIVIDUALS HAVE STATED THEY DONT LIKE HOW HE EXPRESSES HIMSELF, SO WE ARE USING OUR UNIVERSAL IGNORE BUTTON TO SILENCE HIM FOREVER.
NO NEED TO THANK US.
ALL OF HIS POST WILL BE .............................

transporter

Expert Expediter
ok my little banter buddies i am signing off for the night. it would be nice if one of the banters could find the time to actually answer the question asked sometime tommorrow.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Transporter, you've gotten an answer, but not from the ones you wanted. You must have a point to make, so why not just make it and put this tedious thread to rest.

transporter

Expert Expediter
the point i wanted some members to get is a thread was started with a purpose. some comical, some serious but if your going to just post whatever you want whenever you want, than dont bother having threads. just one super thread free for all.
No i dont want a single super thread. but appearantly there are members that have no self control