Why go to BCO days?

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Over the years we have heard many good things about BCO Days but never being there we are wondering is it really worth our time?

We know it is two and 1/2 days and that is a long time out of the income stream.

Can anyone that has been to BCO days help us out here on what to expect and how to get the most out of these days?

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
From what we have heard from other BCO's as well as during orientation and all of the people that have helped guide us BCO days are a cannot miss chance to network and learn way to increase our income.

It sounds like a great mixture of education, fun, and entertainment and we cannot wait.

We have made our reservations to attend the event.

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
if you bring your truck and there happens to be a high dollar load offered yu just pack up and go if you like. That said, going to BCO dayss helps you with break out sessions for Express, there are others but I don't remember what they are ( short term memory loss). I go just to have fun every now an then.

There are safety class outside under the tent you recieve a ticket and they draw tickets for prizes. This includes 800 dollars worth of tires laptops and other items. This happens after every safety meeting. Free breakfast lunch and dinner Thursday and Friday.

Used to be the million millier and roadstars had their dinner during the BCO days now we have our own three days at the end of June.

Greg

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks for the info.
So which one are you ( or are you both) million miler or road star?

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I am wondering that also Beachbum as I know you have been out here for a very long time.

Thank you for sharing some of the stuff to expect at BCO days

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just a million not a roadstar. Never figured out how to get that one. Don't care now, happy with what I have. Since I left for awhile they started my years over now I have a million miles with 3 years experience Landstar. Been with Landstar since 1996 left for a year. And a half and have been back for 3,5 years

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
They used to have a truck beauty contest at the BCO days don't knownif they still do

Greg

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just a million not a roadstar. Never figured out how to get that one. Don't care now, happy with what I have. Since I left for awhile they started my years over now I have a million miles with 3 years experience Landstar. Been with Landstar since 1996 left for a year. And a half and have been back for 3,5 years
I wouldn't say "just a million miler", Congrats!
That's a long time with one carrier, it says a lot about you and Landstar.