It's a Team's Life Why do we have to be told?

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
While reading headlines I saw one “Why weren’t we told to evacuate?” and I thought to myself we all can see the weather reports and read online the path of a storm and we can think. Move when in danger without being told seems to be the adult thing to do.

My mind is boggled by the many signs we see or what to me should be common sense. For instance, why do we have handicap parking? If we have two good legs or even one good leg and a great fake leg don’t park in front of the doors so people that do not have our abilities can get into a store. If you work at a store why in the world would you park front and center so that the store patrons have to walk even further to patronize your store?

Why do we need to be told to turn down our phone that is playing a song, watching a movie, or watching a sports event in a public place? Use a damn head set in public. This sign really cracked me up today to watch for snakes and alligators and don’t feed the wildlife. That really seems like a duh sign to me who feeds snakes and alligators, but then who decides to pet bears and bison in wildlife refuges and have their picture taken.

READ MORE...