Why do bad things happen to good people?

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Terry Guy speaks about losing two family members

I know everyone is focused on the election. IMO when it comes right down to it, politics is entertainment. Do I watch, read, listen to political commentary ... sure! I have my opinions like everyone else, but at the end of the day I honestly don't put my faith in it.

This story is right in my backyard, so I thought I'd share a little. Before I became an expediter, I worked on a production floor. I was 1 of 10 supervisors and Terry was another supervisor on that team. I worked with him directly for a few years. He's top notch!

Most people do not & will not pay too much attention to how the victims families have reacted in the Charleston Church mass shooting & this tragedy. IMO they should! If you believe that God is Good, is God Good all the time? No matter what circumstances you are currently going through in your life? Sure it might be an easy thing to say or ponder, but much harder to deal with in times of true suffering. It brings to mind an article I read a couple a years ago about a woman that lost her sons in a tornado. The article crushed me...

This Mom Lost Her Two Sons in the Arkansas Tornado, but the Words She Speaks to a Friend Reveal a Broken, but Mountain-Moving Faith

There's a truth that I have come to understand & accept ... God is Always Good!

Last edited: