Who's putting on vans?

G

Can anyone tell us who is putting on vans? Roberts is not, and the recruiter with Conway Now that we have talked to discourages them. Also, any van o/o or drivers would like to hear if it is worth it.

G

As of two weeks ago, Panther II was signing on cargo vans. Hope this helps.

G

I called nation express of Charlotte NC and they are putting vans on.

G

I called nations in charlotte also on 2-11-00 talked to mary howard
and at this time they are not putting on cargo vans

G

I just got signed on with LEA. They said they'd make an excetion because I live in northeast.

G

Hi Rabbit, check out Emery Expedite. They pay .90 for vans by the loaded mile. We are thinking about taking one of our D units over there. 1-800-215-4758.

Good Luck, Pat

G

Joann,

Where in the northeast do you live? I have wanted to put a van on with LEA for quite a while now, and they keep telling me I can't (and I have 2 D units with them).

LittleBigTruck

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Your best bet would be to decide what company you want to lease on with, and then find an owner with that company that wants to sell their van. Try the classifieds here or contact the recruiters. They often are in touch with owners looking to sell or find drivers. Once you have a van on, you can replace it with a new one with no trouble. Good Luck! Chris

LittleBigTruck

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Your best bet would be to decide what company you want to lease on with, and then find an owner with that company that wants to sell their van. Try the classifieds here or contact the recruiters. They often are in touch with owners looking to sell or find drivers. Once you have a van on, you can replace it with a new one with no trouble. Good Luck! Chris