Who's buying a lottery ticket?

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
06 23 44 66 68 - 04
17 35 39 40 62 - 07

4$ all I spent...if I win i guess you will know since I posted my numbers on here....LOL with odds 1 to 29 million...i dont see that happening.

Reactions: Ftransit

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If I win, it will be reported that the winning ticket was bought in West Palm Beach, Florida. People will assume that the winner is some wealthy, greedy retiree; little will they know it was a meek and lowly expediter from Pennsylvania :)

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
Lottery is now over 900,000,000, I think I can make ends meet

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've chosen to stay away from this thing. Too much money, all at once, has a way of causing more trouble than it solves.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
After watching this video, you'll never waste another dime on the lottery. Not only are your chances of winning astronomical, but the fraud in which the state's advertise it should make you not want to give your money to such con artists.

Reactions: mjmsprt40

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nobody won last night's drawing.
I'm not gonna play, forget about it.
First, the odds against being the winner are all but beyond calculating. You have essentially the same odds of winning whether or not you play, might as well keep the money you already have in your pocket.
Second, a jackpot of --probably-- 1.2 billion in the next draw can only attract trouble if you DO win.

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow no winners so jackpot grows to 1.3 billion dollars..

I think I am bettter off playing scratch off tickets....

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I laugh when people complain they wouldn't waste their money on the Lottery but yet Smoke a pack of cigarettes a day or more .... chew chewing tobacco ... Well playing the Lottery atleast isn't going to Kill you ...... jmo....:p

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I laugh when people complain they wouldn't waste their money on the Lottery but yet Smoke a pack of cigarettes a day or more .... chew chewing tobacco ... Well playing the Lottery atleast isn't going to Kill you ...... jmo....:p
True---up to a point. At least the person buying cigs or chews got something in exchange for his money. The person buying a lottery ticket---- got taken. Note: I don't smoke or chew, so this is example only.

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Actually there has been several cases of lottery winners being killed, just Google it.
Yes .... i understand that about Lottery Winners .... my point was if someone buys tickets You are not Directly poisoning your body ...
As far as worried about being Killed for my Lottery jackpot winnings ..... let me try winning it first ....lol

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
What people want to spend their money on is irrelevant. They can spend their money on whatever they like. The only complaint I have is how the states hoodwink people into buying tickets with lies, fraud and shell games.