JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
Be fed ex
Bus was in the wrong but not fedex place to push it over
BUT should have contacted police and reported bus driver

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Both are idiots. I'd say the Fedex was more in the wrong.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Both are idiots. I'd say the Fedex was more in the wrong.
Really the bus passed the truck on a double yellow line and going through an intersection it looks as if the truck moved over in attempt to try to get the bus to back off and not attempt the pass.I think the truck was trying to block the bus at the end of the video both vehicles appear to be in oncoming lanes the truck should have just left the bus do it's illegal pass

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes because the bus was already 1/3-1/2 way up the side of the truck. The truck pushed the bus all the way into the oncoming traffic lane. Both are idiots. Both should be fired. But I still think the Fedex guy committed the bigger sin.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The bus driver (who was fired, BTW) for crossing a solid yellow line and aggressive driving. The FedEx driver for Road Rage (FedEx is investigating).

But the biggest crime is the portrait, instead of landscape, video.

jcochristoph

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I have observed a very sharp increase in aggressive and dangerous driving this year.... I have never felt so paranoid about those driving around me in 20+ yrs of expediting than this past summer. Is it all the construction?
Which by the way has been very unusual as well. Much more being done all at once (election year?)... With much longer lengths closed down than ever before.

FreightTrain37

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
Both...what happened before this video? I bet they had been at it for awhile for it to escalate to that kind of stupidity.

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
People should slow down and smell roses, both are at fault

Reactions: JohnWC

bubblehead

Veteran Expediter
I wonder if that car coming on the road via ramp (upper right hand corner) at a high rate of speed had anything to do with the Fedex driver's action. At first viewing, I didn't think the car was going to stay on the ramp....at fault if they made contact?Primarily the bus driver. Agressive driving? Bus driver if he didn't believe the Fedex truck stalled. Road rage, inconclusive without questioning both parties.