Who's a strong contender for superbowl? What's your prediction?

louixo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I'm not a big sports fan, but I need a couple of teams to throw down some bets when watching a game and downing a few at the local betting parlor with the boys.What I see and what I read, I'm going to have to make a couple bets on Kansas City.

sthfl2000

Active Expediter
Steelers as usual...time to come off dry spell and our peeps are all mostly healthy now...dont let the preseason fool ya...lol

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The steelers will be lucky to win six games this year. I would like to say my Colts but we are still a year or two away from contending. If I had to pick just one my money might go on Denver. SF and the Falcons should be strong contenders.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
I'm going to suggest, Manning, Manning and Luck, being from Indy the Colts and Luck are my favorite but a bet on either Manning brother is never a bad choice IMHO of course

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
You could go against the grain totally and bet the house on Cleveland ( just make sure your willing to lose )

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

TDave

Expert Expediter
Hmmm niners I would have to think they would be a strong possiblity but NFC is quite strong again this year. Falcons and Packers dark horse Saints (depending on defense) AFC I would place bets on Denver or the Pats dark horse Houston.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using EO Forums mobile app

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I'd bet Denver, Washington.

While routing for the bears.

As a Four Star Winner, I wonder when we get into The Box at Fedex field.

Saw a Blackhawks game from Shell Oil's skybox a few years back. Every fan should experience a skybox once in his life.

They'll be aZorry Enterprizes Skybox if I win the lottery.
More than one, actually.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'd bet Denver, Washington.

While routing for the bears.

As a Four Star Winner, I wonder when we get into The Box at Fedex field.

Saw a Blackhawks game from Shell Oil's skybox a few years back. Every fan should experience a skybox once in his life.

They'll be aZorry Enterprizes Skybox if I win the lottery.
More than one, actually.

Why would you need to hit the lottery if you have enough ching to own the Bears? :confused:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I think Detroit and New England

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums mobile app

polls_Pointing_Laughing_Man_4248_178884_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

louixo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
You guys are all over the board. I think I'll bet to WIN with four teams, and maybe that will give me a contender at playoff time and I can raise my bet. I'm going to go Kansas City, Pittsburgh, New England, and the last one I'l pick when I see the odds.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You can just hand them the money now. :p

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

louixo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
xiggi....I hope you're wrong.....give me your four picks.....maybe i'll reconsider.