Who is your Regional Manager?

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
A story, no, it's not mine.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Irene, a friend of mine, was working at home, refinishing a project when her electric sander broke. It was an old old sander. So she put the sander in an Lakewood Church bag that she had kept and off to the hardware store she went.

At the store a gentleman came over to help her. He tells her we don't carry that model anymore, but reaches up and gets down a new sander and said," Here, I want you to have this one. It's our gift to you." Irene had never met this man before and he was giving her a new sander at no charge. She said,"Are you sure you want to give this to me?"
He said,"Yes. I'm positive. Just go up to the counter and give them my number: 5-5-5." So she went up to the counter almost in disbelief. There were 3 registers and 5 or 6 people at each register. All of a sudden the lady working the register looked over and said, " Hey, lady. Come up here, I want to check you out right now. Irene was embarrassed and did not want to cut in front of others.
Irene tells the clerk that the man in the back said he wanted to give this to me and said to give you this number, 5-5-5. The clerk says, "that's the Regional Managers number and he can do anything he wants."
Just as Irene was about to leave she said to the clerk, "By the way, why did you call me up in front of all these people?" The clerk said,"I saw your Lakewood Church bag and I watch every Sunday. And I know anybody that goes to Lakewood has to be highly favored."

****** When you walk in God's favor, His blessings will chase you down and overtake you**********

My words now*****
I have a friend who lives in God's favor and he has given his testimony to that affect. Not only that, but he had witnesses to his testimony that I was privileged to hear also. The above story reminds me of my friend Dillous.....

It would be nice to be called up front, yes it would. Favor..