Who has the best rates for insurance on a sprinter?

hanoki

Active Expediter
I applied at OOIDA and was told my GVW was not heavy enough for them to insure. So, Who has the best rates for insurance on a sprinter? Thanks for your response.

Monty

Expert Expediter
Rates may not be the determing factor ... the weight might be though.

I have heard folks mention CIS, (who advertises here). You may wish to call them.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Like I have said before CIS. we pay $44 more per year than if we used Load1's insurance, but we have better deductibles, roadside assistance, and the piece of mind of having the CIS team behind us.

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
I third the motion. CIS has a very good balance between cost, and service, and they are an outfit that knows the business we're in. If you need to find them, they are an advertiser on this site, so they shouldn't be hard to find.

eb

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
CIS all the way, nice to deal with an agent that answers their phone in person. It was very nice dealing with them.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
After reading good things about CIS here I called them. The rate they gave me made me think I was in INSURANCE HEAVEN.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I contacted them this A.M. just to see what I could get...After I filled everything out I got this e-mail...

I want to thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to have to tell you that we do not have a policy available for vans.

This was for a 2005 Sprinter......

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
I contacted them this A.M. just to see what I could get...After I filled everything out I got this e-mail...

I want to thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to have to tell you that we do not have a policy available for vans.

This was for a 2005 Sprinter......

I guess they just don't like you:D

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
CIS insures my van and at the best rate I have found. They also have the BEST customer service around.

ShellyB007

Insurance Guru
Motor Carrier Executive
Message to Steady Eddie...the girls here in the CIS office say they don't have anyone by the name of Ed or Eddie contacting us. (We keep a tracking sheet on excel as well of the calls or emails that come through.)

Since we don't ask anyone asking for a quote to "fill anything out"...we take all the info from our clients over the phone...we're wondering if perhaps you have contacted a different company called CIS. There are numerous companies with those initials, including another insurance agency...who does not do Vans.

WE LOVE VANS! Please give us a call at 866.864.1511 and tell anyone who answers that you're "Steady Eddie"...we'd be happy to work with you. My personal email is [email protected] and our website is Welcome! - Commercial Insurance Solutions

...and thanks SO MUCH for all the positive comments out there...we love you all and appreciate your business very much! Shelly, John, Julie, Tammy & Natalie...and Starbuck the Cat

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Disclaimer: Before anyone thinks CIS is perfect let it be known that Starbuck has a one track mind and is going to give you the same answer no matter what your question and John isn't nearly as good looking as the rest of the gang but he is as helpful and as nice.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Message to Steady Eddie...

Since we don't ask anyone asking for a quote to "fill anything out"...we take all the info from our clients over the phone...we're wondering if perhaps you have contacted a different company called CIS. There are numerous companies with those initials, including another insurance agency...who does not do Vans.

Well, that is what happened. I'll give you a call soon. Thanks for the reply.

Hey Nick....... They like me...they really like me.....