Who broke the forum?

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Next thing is, I'll be included in the plot cause I'm Canadian...who on Expediters Online is also Canadian :eek:

(Edit: mission accomplished, you can mail the cheque now Lawrence)

Last edited:
Reactions: SoG

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
Back to the 'broken' forums...
What device are you using?
Is it the EO app or the full site?
Friday a line of code was added that messed something up, but that has since been removed.

SoG

Active Expediter
Driver
Friday a line of code was added that messed something up, but that has since been removed.
App is flawless! Issues are only with a browser version.

What a glorious Day!

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
For me the problem was with the full site. Holding 'Shift' wile hitting reload fixed it for me.

Reactions: SoG

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Here's a screenshot of my mobile Firefox browser. No title bar. Works on Chrome (seemingly for me only)
Screenshot_20190227-100445_Firefox.jpg

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Go figure... even with " it " starting a New Topic every hour ... I have had No Problems accessing the forum with my phone.. ..

Reactions: guido4475

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm using a samsung tablet. My issue is with the navigation bar, using the full site.

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
From the developer: The site is functioning properly. You will need to clear your browser cache and reload the site.
The method to clear the cache is different based on the browser. A google search will probably help with that.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I believe SoG is somehow connected to this evil plot.

I agree with you. Forum attendance is way down, and he is most likely put in here by site management to ask any and all questions, no matter how silly they are, to get post and thread numbers back up, so this site doesn't lose valued advertising customers.
To add to the conspiracies. ........ where is Turtle. He seems mia.
THis past week I've been driving, or sleeping, or f'ing around with the house bank. There's a parallel beta of the forum version 2.x up, and it had been for a week, and I've still not yet had a change to go over it.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I believe SoG is somehow connected to this evil plot.

I agree with you. Forum attendance is way down, and he is most likely put in here by site management to ask any and all questions, no matter how silly they are, to get post and thread numbers back up, so this site doesn't lose valued advertising customers.
To add to the conspiracies. ........ where is Turtle. He seems mia.

Maybe WIKI broke his fingers....lmao

Wheres OVM???? buried alive in the Dollar General parking lot in his $printer??.....lol
Damn close! Another blizzard going on here!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Doesn't work on a tablet.
And how long have you had you're tablet Rags?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
I see you've met my Uncle Mo.
:D