Who all is planning to go to the 2016 Expedite Expo

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
With a new Location for this years Expedite Expo, who all is planning to attend? I plan to attend as it will be nice to see all the vendors, fellow drivers, and the staff from all the different carriers. I would encourage anyone that has never been to the Expedite Expo to try to make it. It's always a great time and it's the only type of truck show that is for expediters. Hope to see ya all there.

Reactions: Lawrence

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
We were able to see the convention center, the hotels, the parking area, and all the cool things to do around there. It is a really neat area with lots to do after the show closes. Plenty of places to visit with friends after the show closes.

This is going to be the best Expo to date...

ShellyB007

Insurance Guru
Motor Carrier Executive
Linda, I agree...especially with the new location in Lexington it will be the best Expo yet if for no other reason than it's like a vacation for everyone to go somewhere new and fun! And who wouldn't like a vacation right now?

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Never been to an expo before. I planned to go the last 2 years but the loads took me somewhere else. Now it moved closer to me so I might get to go this year.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Does anyone know if they are planning on having a cookout in the parking lot like in Wilmington?

Reactions: Steady Eddie

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been trying for 5 years but the Load Gods sent me else where .... but a few of us are trying to get there together this year..

Reactions: Lawrence

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I'll shake your hand Ken, I enjoy your views whether I always agree or not, I find your exp I'm this niche helpful. I have been doing freight of some kind since 1995, mostly tractor...and your stories helped me adjust to expedite

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'll shake your hand Ken, I enjoy your views whether I always agree or not, I find your exp I'm this niche helpful. I have been doing freight of some kind since 1995, mostly tractor...and your stories helped me adjust to expedite
Thank you....opinions is all...and we are "independent" after all....if we all thought the same we'd be clones ...LOL

Reactions: ntimevan

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
I'll be there. :cigar:

Looking forward to meeting new and old friends and colleagues.

I'm super stoked about the new location. Lot's of hotel rooms, killer dining options, gravel-free truck parking, Driver Health Pavilion and more....

See you there.

Reactions: Bruno