Where's Moot

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I found the following in my e-mail this week. I had a great week! I guess I do better when they think I'm not leased to them. They're trying to entice me back with long loads and high f.s.c.'s. I think I'll play hard to get and string this out as long as I can. It sure is nice to be missed!

We really miss you and want to have you back. Loads are up, customer FSC’s are increasing and Panther is putting the fleet first with new programs designed to reduce the impact of increasing fuel. We know you will appreciate the new Panther. Please come home.

Details of new “All Mile” Program attached. Give us a call today to discuss what is new.

Jeff St. Pierre
V.P. Risk Management & Driver Services
866-344-5905
[email protected]

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm not sure if I have the system whipped or if the system has me whipped. With the two headed cat it could be that one head doesn't know what the other head is up to.

Anyway, last week was a good week. Had a few long runs, one at 813 miles and a few short ones. With just enough time in between. Even had a $1.80 f.s.c.. Too bad it was coupled with an 81 mile load instead of the 813.

So if Panther is keeping me busy in an attempt to lure me back, who am I to tell them I never left.

hondaking38

Veteran Expediter
true, got one myself, guess there just trying to recruit some old drivers, i drive for them also...guess there programs need updated

bludragon13

Seasoned Expediter
got the same message,replied, we had been back for over a year and taking a break after 78 days out. got a reply glad to have you back and chris has been notified to remove from recruit list,have had best months april ,may june ever with panther.