where to file a tax return?

ross

Seasoned Expediter
Does anyone know where to get my tax return filed in Erie PA? I had it done at H&R last year and I was disappointed. The lady that filed it for me didn't seem knowledgeable about OTR drivers. So do I just go to a CPA or what?

Fkatz

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I do not believe that no one came back to you and said do this, that , otr the other,

If you still did not file your tax return, give me a call,

Former Company Driver, O/O, Expediter, Owner, I have been completing truck drivers returns since 1998

Franklin Katz, ATP,PA, CPB
Frank’s Tax and Business Service
120 York Rd
Kings Mountain, NC 28086-3151
(704) 739-4039
Fax: (704) 739-3934

Circular 230 Ruling: Compliance

This email (including any attachments) contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION protected by federal and/or state law and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(is) designated as recipient(s). The information contained within this email should not be construed as tax advice. If you are not an intended recipient of the email, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited. Disclosure to anyone other than the intended recipient does not constitute a waiver of any applicable privilege. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify us by phone at (704) 739-4039 or by email at [email protected] and then permanently delete the original and any copy of this email (including any attachments) and destroy any printout thereof.