When are they going to realize..

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
When are they going to realize there will never be a computer that can drive a truck? When will they realize the importance of truck driver skills, safety, and legal compliance, and that those skills are not something that can be taught to cheap uneducated labor? When are they going to realize that truck drivers are on the road to serve the people of the world, not kick up gravel at three-peicers and frosty women in their overpriced cars who think they are "higher educated?"
-Weave-

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I thnk that reality will start to set in when their corn flakes and toilet paper are not on the store shelves!

louixo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I read a statistic that stated only 2% of the work force makes $100,000 or more per year. Many trucker owner-operators fall into that category. The government "suits" on the lower rungs of the ladder, have to do something to justify thier existence,and all that education, so they make rules for others to follow. When will they learn about the real world? Not in you lifetime!

copdsux

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Two(2) old cliches come to mind, when I think of the Washington beaureaucrats: "He(or she) has been educated way beyond their intelligence". And "each person rises to their on level of incompetence".